Nicholas “Nick” Bonaccini began his financial services career right here at Wedbush. After receiving his series 7 and 66 licenses, he became a partner with his father, Paul Bonaccini, who has more than 30 years in the financial services business. Nick continues the rich family tradition of providing risk managed investment strategies for individuals and families to create inter-generational wealth. Prior to joining Wedbush, he worked for several years in customer-centric roles, account management and sales. This experience taught him that relationship building is the cornerstone to any and all client facing roles, especially one as a financial advisor.
Nick is committed to using his experience and knowledge to educate clients and help them make informed investment decisions. He has a penchant for working with those just getting started on their investment journey, as well as those who have a solid foundation in reaching their retirement goals.
Nick resides in the Traverse City area and in his free time enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, boating, and biking during the summer. He’s also a fan of cooking and baking. Since the age of 10, one could often find him at his friend’s family general store on the weekends helping make donuts, jams, and sauces.
RECOGNITION / MEMBERSHIPS
- Young Entrepreneurs Across America (“YEAA”)
- Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
- Traverse City Young Professionals
- Northern Michigan Junior Achievement
- Alpha Kappa Psi, Professional Business Fraternity
- Special Olympics Michigan – Ice Sports Volunteer
- T.C. Auto Enthusiasts
- Holds his Series 7 and 66 securities licenses
- B.A. Business Management, Marketing from Michigan State University
- Licensed in MI