As a Wedbush Financial Advisor, I am dedicated to serving my clients and the community. I believe my clients come first and work to help protect their financial success. With many years of experience in the securities industry, I am committed to using my experience and knowledge to educate clients to help them make informed investment decisions.
I also develop personalized investment strategies, to assist my clients in reaching their short and long-term financial goals. Whether you would like to build personal wealth, plan for retirement, minimize estate taxes or prepare for the tuition costs of your children (or grandchildren), I will help you clearly define your investment objectives and risk tolerance to determine an asset allocation strategy designed to help you achieve your financial goals.
Contact me for a complimentary portfolio review or to learn more about creating a plan to grow your financial success.
- 21 years of experience in the Securities Business
- Investment Advisor
- 2013-2019 Sacramento Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Married to my wife Liz and parent to 2 teenagers Samantha and Hunter
- Favorite hobbies include golf, tennis, skiing, strength training, karaoke, koi keeping
- Annuities and Insurance
- Asset Management
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning
- Stocks and Bonds
- Wealth Management
- Series 7,31, and 66 licensed
- Graduate of Sacramento State University Sacramento with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Finance