With an extensive background in financial services, Alec finds his passion serving individuals and families, working with them to find balance in their often-busy lives to establish a long-term financial plan and tackle the unknowns of preparing for retirement. In this development, Alec encourages consistent monitoring of investments, and works to tailor the wealth management experience for each individual that he works with. He values the relationships that he creates, as he holds trust and respect as first and foremost in each client interaction, striving each day to ensure that those he works with are satisfied and confident in their decisions.
A Washington native, Alec received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and International Business and his Master of Business Administration in Finance from Gonzaga University. Now a full-time resident post-graduation, Alec is an integral member of the Seattle branch of Wedbush Securities.
- Asset Management
- Fixed Income
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
• Series 7 and 66 securities licenses
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, at Gonzaga University
• Masters of Business Administration at Gonzaga University
• Licensed in 32 states – AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MO, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OR, PA, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY
• Insurance License Number: 1156924