Managing Director, InvestmentsThe Bluestein Wealth Management Group of Wedbush Securities
Mark has dedicated his 29-year career to delivering personalized investment services for his clients. He leverages his expertise in integrated wealth management and planning services, designed for high net-worth individuals, families, and businesses. Prior to joining Wedbush Securities, Mark spent the past 13 years as Managing Director of Investments at Wells Fargo Advisors, and the previous 15 years between Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch.
Mark lives in Gladwyne, Pennsylvania with his wife of over 25 years, Debbie who is a Pre-School teacher. The couple has four daughters; the eldest lives and works in New York City, the second is a Senior at the University of Michigan, and the younger two are in high school. In his free time, he enjoys quality time with the family and giving back to his community.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services
- Jewish National Fund
- Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases Association of the Delaware Valley
- Our Closet of the Greater Philadelphia area
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Portfolio Review
- Retirement Planning
- Series 7, 31, 63 and 65 securities licenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Political Science from George Washington University
- Philadelphia Life and Health Insurance License